Card: Top story list
- Liz Cheney buys ad spots on Fox News to air viral ad featuring her father condemn Trump
- Fidel Castro's daughter endorses James Franco playing her father
- A peripatetic pilgrimage: When travel feels like a secular religious experience
- Wendy's is adding a sweet new treat for breakfast
- Mike Pompeo meeting with January 6 committee today, source says
- Your walking speed could indicate dementia
A super PAC is looking to funnel millions of dollars behind an independent candidate in the race to succeed retiring Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt, as conservatives worry over disgraced ex-Gov. Eric Greitens potentially winning the GOP nomination later this summer.
One-time efforts to celebrate gratitude, like Thanksgiving, undeniably make us feel good. Practicing gratitude can increase feelings of happiness and life satisfaction while decreasing depressive symptoms, many studies have shown. To keep experiencing gratitude's mood-boosting benefits, you …
A group of senators released the text June 21 for a bipartisan gun safety bill, a key moment for the high stakes effort to pass legislation to counter gun violence in a highly polarized political climate.